Weather in Javea in March

In March, the weather in Javea is usually mild with many nice sunny days with an average monthly temperature of 14 degrees Celsius. The chance of rain is still quite high, and the nights are still cold. The average sea temperature in March for Javea is 14 degrees Celsius and too cold for most people to consider swimming. Climate and weather for Javea in Spain in the month of March. Glossary for the overview of climate in Javea can be found at the bottom of the overview.

It’s pretty mild at this time of year, but it’s a good idea to bring along a jumper or light jacket for the evenings. The average daily maximum is 20 C and the average daily minimum is 10 C. There is a 59% chance of a perfect sunny day and a 41% chance of seeing some clouds, with on average 14mm of rainfall this month. It’s usually too cold to swim at this time of year and visitors may be better off seeking the comfort of a heated or indoor pool. The average sea temperature in Javea is 15 C.

Also read: Weather and temperatures in Javea all year around

Climate data and weather in Javea in March

  • Minimum temperature: 9 degrees
  • Maximum temperature: 20 degrees
  • Water temperature: 15 degrees
  • Sun hours: 7 hours
  • Probability of rain: 14 percent
  • Humidity: 67 percent

Javea weather in March

Weather in Javea in March

March is spring time in Javea

The weather and climate in the spring in Javea will be significantly better after March when the beaches start to become popular again. There is a chance of rain, but the days are often clear and sunny, although the evenings can still be quite cold before we enter May. Sea temperatures remain cold until May.

  • Spring is normally from March to May
  • Summer is usually from June to September
  • The autumn is usually from September to November
  • The winter is usually from December to February

Glossary for weather in Javea in March

Minimum Temperature = Average lowest temperature in the years 2003-2012. The temperature can sometimes be higher or lower.

Maximum temperature = Average maximum temperature of the years 2003-2012. The temperature can sometimes be higher or lower.

Water Temperature = Average water temperature in recent years. The temperature can sometimes be below or above this value. On shallow beaches, the temperature will be higher this summer.

Sun hours = Average number of sun hours per day.

Probability of rain = The average daily probability of rain.

Humidity = Average humidity. Depending on the actual wind and sun amount, the value may be higher or lower.