Javea weather in February

In February, the weather in Javea is usually cold, but sometimes mild and warm with an average monthly temperature of 12 degrees Celsius. The chance of precipitation increases in February and the nights are cold. The average sea temperature in February for Javea is 14 degrees Celsius and too cold for most people to consider swimming. Climate and weather for Javea in Spain in February. Glossary for the overview of climate in Javea can be found at the bottom of the overview.

It can be quite chilly at this time of year, and it is recommended to use warmer clothes especially for venturing out after dark. There is a 53% chance of a sunny day and a 47% chance of seeing some clouds, with on average 3mm of rainfall this month. Depends where you come from, but It’s usually too cold to swim at this time of year and it is better to seek the comfort of a heated or indoor pool. The average sea temperature is 14 C in February.

Also read: Weather and temperatures in Javea all year around

Climate data and weather in Javea in February

  • Minimum temperature: 7 degrees
  • Maximum temperature: 17 degrees
  • Water temperature: 14 degrees
  • Sun hours: 6 hours
  • Probability of rain: 19 percent
  • Humidity: 69 percent

Javea weather in February

Weather in Javea in February

February is winter time in Javea

  • Spring is normally from March to May
  • Summer is usually from June to September
  • The autumn is usually from September to November
  • The winter is usually from December to February

Glossary for weather in Javea in February

Minimum Temperature = Average lowest temperature in the years 2003-2012. The temperature can sometimes be higher or lower.

Maximum temperature = Average maximum temperature of the years 2003-2012. The temperature can sometimes be higher or lower.

Water Temperature = Average water temperature in recent years. The temperature can sometimes be below or above this value. On shallow beaches, the temperature will be higher this summer.

Sun hours = Average number of sun hours per day.

Probability of rain = The average daily probability of rain.

Humidity = Average humidity. Depending on the actual wind and sun amount, the value may be higher or lower.